MILLION PORTFOLIO VALUE
New Investment Opportunity
This fantastic value-add opportunity is located in Houston, TX and consists of a portfolio of 320 units.
The asset’s desirable location, strong demographic base, and constrained supply pipeline suggest the asset is well-positioned for outsized future rent growth.
Achieve Truly Passive Income Through Multifamily Real Estate
What if there was a proven way to create generational wealth and receive multiple tax-advantaged passive income streams while you do it?
Investing in multifamily real estate is a proven way to create tax-advantaged passive income streams and build generational wealth. Rather than facing the stock market’s volatility or settling for low returns from savings accounts and bonds, multifamily real estate provides consistent returns that largely outperform other asset classes.
Invest on Main Street is a private equity firm that makes it easy for you to passively invest in commercial real estate syndications. With us, you can start investing in tax-advantaged real estate without having to take on the headache of buying and managing properties yourself. Simply follow our easy 4-step process to start investing today.
Our 1-Minute-to-Cashflow Educational Series
We know our investors are busy, So we created our 1-minute-to-cassh flow series to teach you key principles and tactical real estate strategies in short, bite-sized pieces.
Video 1: What is Multifamily Syndication?
“In this video we will walk you through what multifamily syndication is and how it works. Register for our 1-Minute-to-Cashflow video seriesand we’ll send you another informative video every day. These videos are short, clocking in between 20 seconds and 2 minutes, and each one teaches you a core concept that will help you grow as an investor.”
Simply opt in below to get on our notification list, or select “View All Videos” just below this to see all the videos in the series.
The U.S. Rental Market Continues to Increase
The evidence supports our long-held belief that the United States will continue to experience high demand for rental units:
For many reasons, millenials are not buying homes at expected rates while baby boomers are starting to retire and are choosing to downsize into apartments.
With stagnant job growth, stringent lending guidelines, and the recent numbers of job losses from the Coronavirus pandemic, it is difficult for many Americans to make any decision other than renting.
The 2008 recession left America with a significantly reduced supply of new housing. New construction is expected to lag behind the U.S. population growth, leaving high demand for apartment units.
You Can Get Started Today Even if You Don’t Have Enough Capital to Buy a Property Yourself
Invest on Main Street offers multifamily syndications. This means we pool money from investors like you and use it to purchase larger multifamily properties that we find, manage, and eventually sell. Partnering with us in this way allows you to get in on the multifamily action without a ton of capital or experience. We do all the heavy lifting while you sit back, relax, and collect Monthly or quarterly checks, your cut of the profits from the property.
This is a great option if you:
Want to build wealth and passive cash flow
Want to retire earlier and work less
Have a busy job taking all your time, but know that you just can’t trust your 401k or savings alone to give you the life you want after retirement
Are tired of the erratic and sluggish returns in the stock market
Don’t have the expertise or desire to do it yourself
Here’s Everything We Do, So You Don’t Have To.
1. Acquire The Asset
- We look in emerging markets with strong job growth and diverse employment demographics
- We do thorough due diligence and detailed business plan formation
- We partner with experienced operators that have a proven track record of success
2. Add Value
- We add value to drive up operating income & reduce expenses. Some of the things we do include:
- Renovation of outdated interiors and exteriors
- Add or enhance amenities (dog park, gym, laundry, office)
- Put in place professional property management
- Raise physical and economic occupancy
- Rebrand with modern name and signage
3. Investor Tax Shielding
- Pass along standard 27.5-year depreciation schedule to offset investor earnings
- Accountant performs cost segregation study to do a rapid 5-7 year depreciation schedule for most interior renovation costs.
- Take advantage of Bonus Depreciation, when possible, to further advance realization of deprecation
- Ensure we are taking full advantage of 1031 Exchange options to reduce tax burden and analyze for Opportunity Zones that provide favorable tax rates.
4. Return Significant Invested Capital
- Revalue property at higher operating income-reduced expense and then refinance to return significant invested capital
5. Management & Cash Flow
- Our team of expert asset managers will manage the property and keep it running at peak effeciency
- Investors are provided with quarterly performance reports cash flow distributions from the properties profits
6. Selling The Asset
- We follow the market cycle and watch for the best opportunity to maximize investor returns at sale
Are You in Control of Your Time and Your Life?
Join countless others who want more out of life than long days working countless hours for others.
Discover a world with above average returns, lower volatility, and consistent cash flow…
It starts with one short game-changing strategy session with us. Make a decision today to take control of your time, live a purposeful life, and build a legacy for your family.
Featured on our blog
Renters in the average Class A home expect on-site, on-demand concierge services such as dog walking, transportation, dry cleaning, and other amenities. This is only one example of how the amenity game is evolving—and evolving rapidly. Today's...
Buying multifamily real estate sounds exciting, right? Cash flow & long-term wealth creation are all the things that attract investors to this amazing asset class. One of the many benefits to multifamily real estate is the tax benefits that...
We've talked quite a bit about passive investing (LP). As passive investors, do you wonder why and how some of your investing partners are considered active investors (GP)? What are some of the active duties that active investors perform?...